Entries for the Stamping Smiles November 2017 Drawing are for a Night in Bethlehem Clear-Mount Bundle ($47.50 value), one FREE month of Stamping Playground membership ($9.95 value) or one FREE month of Hassle-Free Cards subscription can be obtained by placing your $35 or more order for Stampin’ Up! products in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com using Hostess Code X9A7F29K.
Very Important: if your order is $150 or more (total due before shipping and sales tax), please DO NOT apply the Hostess Code to your order. Orders of $150 or more automatically earn at least $15 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on additional Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, including hostess only products and will also earn entries into the November Drawing.
- One entry for every $35 in Stampin’ Up! products ordered (total due before shipping and sales tax).
- Hostess Code X9A7F29K must be applied to the order to be eligible. You will know if you have successfully applied the Hostess Code when you read “The host for this code is SHELLY GODBY.” If you forget to use the code, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Hostess Code to be applied.
- Orders must be placed November 1 -November 31, 2017, Mountain Time to be eligible.
- Orders must be placed with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Shelly Godby to be eligible.
- Must have a U.S. address to enter.
- The first name randomly drawn from all the entries on December 1, 2017, will win the Night in Bethlehem Clear-Mount Bundle. The second name randomly drawn will win one FREE month of Stamping Playground membership. The third name randomly drawn will one FREE month of Hassle-Free Cards subscription. The winners will be notified by email.
- The winners’ names will be posted by December 2, 2017 on the Stamping Smiles blog.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Winner is responsible for taxes.
- Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of the sponsor.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase necessary.
- You may also enter by sending a postcard to
757 S. Chestnut Street
Reed City, MI 49677
with your name, address, phone number and email address.
One entry per postcard. Limit of three entries per household. Postcards must be received by November 30, 2017.