Special Rejoin Starter Kit Offer!
Dates: July 1-30, 2010
During the month of July, any* former Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator can rejoin Stampin’ Up! for only $35!
Wow, what an incredible and unprecedented offer! And, just this morning I posted my favorite reason why I love own my own stamping business.
There are many reasons why you may stopped being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Whatever the reason, you can make a fresh start with the help of me, an experienced, successful stamping business owner! I am willing and able to help you turn your love of stamping into a profitable business. It is my job, and I will not kid you, it is work. But, I am blessed to LOVE my job. You can too!
I cringe when I hear other stamping business owners complain about being "bothered" with phone calls from the very ones they signed up to be demonstrators and part of their group. Helping other women discover their value and potential as stamping business owners is my favorite part of my job!
Here are the particulars about the $35 Starter Kit promotion for former demonstrators:
To rejoin Stampin’ Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement.
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Details to Remember:
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators, regardless of how long ago* they stopped being demonstrators.
- This kit does not include any Stampin’ Up! products.
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin’ Up! by July 30, 2010
*if you resigned your demonstratorship (gave written notification to Stampin' Up!, it must have been on or before March 31, 2010.
Let's get started! But first I have to mail the Starter Kit Order Form, signed Application and Demonstrator Agreement to you. Send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Don't delay! All three forms have to reach Stampin' Up! by July 30, 2010 to take advantage of this unprecedented offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.