Take a sneak peek into the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog with a cute hand stamped Halloween card made with the Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet Stamp Set.
Click to watch my Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet card tutorial here if the video is not playing on your mobile device.
Wish your Tuxedo Black Ink Pad was as large are mine too? Click HERE to see how to make your own.
Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Pineapple Punch Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Smoky Slate Cardstock
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 3″ x 1-3/4″ Whisper White Thick Cardstock
The Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet Stamp Set will be available to order September 5, 2018, in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com.
Order $60 or more September 1 – September 4, 2018, in my online store or by phone (702-513-9997) and receive a Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder from the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog for FREE!
- $60 or more product total before shipping and sales tax
- Product total after Bonus Days Coupons have been applied
- Limit one per stamper
- Order must be placed by 11:59 PM MT September 4, 2018
- Cannot be combined with any other Stamping Smiles discounts or reward programs
- $60 or more order must be placed with Shelly Godby
- Order will qualify for my September Drawing
Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet Card Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me at the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Like my Stampin’ Up! Trick or Tweet card? Leave a comment below.