There’s something special about a country scene on a Christmas card. Even if you grew up in the city, somehow it stirs up a memory of a past Christmas or even a favorite Christmas movie. Watch to see how to make a rustic handmade Christmas card with country charm using the Stampin’ Up! Farmhouse Stamp Set and coordinating Farmhouse Framelits Dies.
Click to watch my handmade Christmas card with the Stampin’ Up! Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set here if the video is not playing on your mobile device.
With the Stampin’ Up! alcohol markers, Stampin’ Blends, you get amazing results of vibrant colors that are a breeze to blend and shade. There are six new sets of colors in the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Hope they stick around but order now just in case.
Rustic Handmade Christmas Card with Country Charm Measurements
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 4-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 4-3/8″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ x Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- 4-3/8″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock (to die-cut)
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White Thick Cardstock (to stamp and die-cut)
- 5-3/4″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock (to stamp and die-cut)
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock (inside)
Order the Stampin’ Up! Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set and Farmhouse Framelits Dies in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com to make a rustic handmade Christmas card with country charm.
Handmade Christmas Card with Country Charm Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me at the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Like my rustic handmade Christmas card with country charm? Leave a comment below.