What small gift do children love to get and some adults use as rewards? Watch my easy to make Christmas gift for children tutorial with the Stampin’Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set to find out!
Click to watch my easy to make Christmas gift for children tutorial here if the video isn’t playing for you.
I made a couple of other suggestions to use in the tutorial:
- Candy Cane Season Bundle from the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog and
- Seasonal Chums Stamp Set and Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies.
Like my black ink pad you saw in the video? Click to see how to make a larger Tuxedo Black Ink Pad tutorial here.
Easy to Make Christmas Gift for Children Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 3″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (scored at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″ on long side and 2″ on short)
Order the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch for my easy to make Christmas gift for children in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com. All the supplies are pictured below and available to order now.
Easy to Make Christmas Gift for Children Supplies
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you.
Join me at the Stamping Playground! A membership community for stampers who want to have fun while they learn, create and share.
Like my easy to make Christmas gift for children to give and receive? Leave a comment below.